Wednesday 28 July 2010

Alone in The Desert!!

wel081.gif

Finally, it is the night, it is the time to sleep and get some rest before I'm going to my trip to the Desert! I'm so excited and afraid in the same time.
I always thinking about this moment.
I already prepared my bag pack, But wait a minuet!


" Did I put everything that I need! "


I have to Make sure that everything are in the bag.
Umm, Let me see, I have here, map of the Desert, big bottle of water,
some canned food, some snacks, tissue and of course my digital camera.


Yes, everything is here, now I can sleep. I went to my bed then I slept.
In the morning, I woke up and I had my breakfast.
For the last time, I checked my bag then I took a bus with my parents Heading to the desert. When we arrived my father said:

" Are you sure that you want to go alone? do you want me to go with you? "

" Dad, I said yesterday I want to do this adventure myself "

" But we are worried, what will happen If you get lost, you know... it's the desert! " said mother.

" Oh mom, come on, I'm not alone. it's a group trip and it's about one day. I will be fine don't worry that much "

" Ok dear, take care and don't go far away from the group " said father.

" I put some extra food and water. Don't miss the group and open your eyes carefully " said mother

" Okay, Okay, thank you mom, I will be fine. I have to go now "

I hugged my mother and kissed her. Everyone had a camel, I gave my camel a name, just for fun, " Shehab " which means a meteor, I don't know why but it suited him. Then our trip begins. We start walking in two nearby lines, we walked for one hour, and one of the responsibles for this trip started to give us some facts and information about this desert. Listening to him made me bored, because I have read a lot about this desert weeks ago before the trip.


wel081.gif

I just looked around me, it's a beautiful view of golden sand, blue sky and white clouds. After three hours, we stopped to eat our lunch. I opened my bag, ate and drunk. After that, we gathered together listening to the rest of our trip plan, now everyone can walk near our small temporary camp. Everyone took food and water to his\her camel, then went around the camp may be to take some photos or enjoy his\her self. For me, I always want to sprawl on the golden sand. The sand is very smooth and warm which remind me of my mother's hug.


gamal-desert.jpg


wel081.gif

After an hour, we had finished our trip plan and had been going back. Suddenly, there is a Sandstorm! the responsibles shouted and called us to walk together. I ride Shehab, but I couldn't see anything also my feet! It is a really heavy sandstorm. I was frightened. After a few time, the sandstorm started to disappear, but what is going on! Where is everybody! There aren't anyone here! No don't tell me that am I lost! No.. No..!! 
" HEEEEY WHERE IS EVERYBODY! CAN YOU HEAR ME! PLEASE IT'S NOT THE RIGHT TIME TO PLAY SILLY GAME! HEEEEY! "

أهنت4.jpg


wel081.gif

" Oh My God there is something wrong I'm sure. " My tears fall down from my eyes. I have to do something, but what. MOM, DAD. *Crying*
" Mom, I promise to do everything you want me to do. Dad, forgive me if I do not listen to your requests or advice. Sis, I will share my toys and make up with you. Bro, I will give you my favorite CDs and my ipod player. " *Crying*
I wish if I can feel my mother's warm hand like what I feel now. " HA! " I opened my eyes! I couldn't believe what I saw! " Mom, Dad. " It's really my mom's hand! I stood up and hugged them.

" I promise I will be by your sides, I can't be apart from you. I will be a helpful daughter "

" What are you talking about! " said mother.

" I think she had a nightmare! " said father.

" What! a Nightmare! "

I looked around me. This is my room and my bed!

" Oh THANKS GOD "


wel081.gif

I know I can't go in any trips alone without my family or my friends.
Actually, I did not go in any trips to a desert before, but I have to write about it, so I just tried to use my imagination to write this story lol. Don't Laugh Please!


wel081.gif

11 comments:

  1. AMAZING:D:D
    that's the only thing I can say 2 describe ur work:)
    well done Mesho'^
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you Princesse (^_^)
    I'm glad to hear that.
    yl3n abo al '7arsh al aleeem bs 3la aboha min 89ah lols.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooooooooooooooooow
    this is really great
    u have a wide imagenation
    mesho plz write mine;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I agree, you are a shy girl with a huge imagination!!! Maybe one day you will also do some solo travelling - like Robyn Davidson in the desert text!! Maybe not on camels though!! Good narrative - think about tense, you can revert to present tense if you want to bring a section of your story to life (for your reader - by using the present tense the reader feels as if he is following you at that time - so by changing tenses you can play with the narrative structure, or choose to go back and forth in tie etc. When you are describing the desert, stick to the present tense for that whole paragraph, so it is consistent and your reader will stay with you!!!

    Great work, Mashaer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Layla for your kind comment (^_~)
    ......................................

    I'm extremely Lucky and Thankful to have such a tutor like you, Sam.
    I appreciate your Useful comment. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! (^_^)

    Kind and best regards,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mashaer, how ar eyou today? Very well I hope! Please keep up the tasks as we are all enjoying your posts very much. The pics. are on now, so that has complemeted your text nicely - well done! Have fun with relaying your recent experience on public transport - see if you can bring to life what it felt like (let your reader in). See you tom:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved this story! You have a beautiful way with words. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Elaine, nice to see your comments here (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mashaer , my Sweetheart,my Lovely Daughter.
    A very loyal, kind and sweety girl. i am very proud of her . she is my dream come true.
    i am sure that all the people around her know that she is soooooooo faithful and helpful.
    god bless you my sweet daughter. i hope you the best ever in your life.
    your daddy ( sami )

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi mishooo

    how are you ???? .....I miss you so much ....... Baka :cry:

    I loved your story about desert and all things you Writings ^^

    it's very nice

    form your little sis with all my love....

    **Note/ Forgive that mistake in the spelling ^^"

    you know ....i'm not good in English**

    jana =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh Daddy, Sis!! I just see your comments now lols.
    My tears fall down from my eyes. I miss you so badly >_<
    It's difficult to live away from you T_T
    I love you ^_^

    ReplyDelete