Thursday 19 August 2010

An Angel's Absence

Today, 9 \ 9 \ 1431 (Arabic Calendar), the ninth of Ramadan, is the third remembrance of my beloved aunt’s death. I do not know what to do. Yesterday I could not do anything than lie on my bed all the day. All her memories and scenes pass in front of my eyes one after the other. And then my eyes started to shed tears. I lost my appetite; as I had no desire to do something except to cry. Moreover, what makes it more complicated? Where is my family?

There is no one to wipe my tears away. I went through all kinds of emotions, sadness, worry, fear, guilt and exhaustion. From time to time, my emotions are mixed together in ways I have never experienced once before.

Should I tell my mother? No, I can’t. Why? Of course because she is her younger sister. It would be more difficult for her. I may hold back my own grief and avoid talking about my aunt, because I am worried that it would make my parents and other family members sad. So who can listen to me? Each person has sad memories.

Therefore, all I'm thinking now is to sleep until the end of this day and also to pray for my aunt, for mercy. May Allah rest her soul in peace .


Elaine, Gareth, Holly, Sam and all my classmates I hope you understand. So, would you please forgive my absence yesterday and today?

4 comments:

  1. I know how u feel because I've lost my beloved uncle last year. He was the closest person to me but I think we shouldn't give up to our sadness and grief because we all r going in the same path, u know that dear..

    so, get up and wipe ur tears, read Quran and pray 4 her coz thats the only thing that can help her now.

    c u sonn sweetie
    t.c.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i sorry u feel that bad, if there's any thing i can do. please let me know

    get better mesho , see u soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry about your loss Misho, just get over it and recover quickly :)

    Everyone has lost a beloved one in his/her life... we have to keep them in our hearts, but not letin the sadness and depression overwhelm us...

    Do not worry as we have been absent more than you... ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ameerah, Layla and Ahmed Many Thanks to you all.

    ReplyDelete