Thursday 9 September 2010

Buy Your Wife Jewellery Not ...!




My friend Rema told me this story. She went to a special meeting which include many different nationalities. So here is the story:

There were a meeting for people to stand up and talk about them selves.
Well, one of who stood was an Australian. He said, “Women are precious thing and specially when you make them happy and buy them gifts‭.

For me, one day I bought to my wife a gift‭. ‬It was a Dough stick and she was delighted‭. ‬Well, here is my fault; I never thought this would happen. ‬One day I told my wife that I'm going out to be at my friend mark's house to watch sports, instead I went with my other friends to play poker and I was late and hung out‭. ‬So I went back home walking‭. ‬

When I entered my home, it was dark‭. ‬I moved slowly upstairs and into the bathroom to watch my face‭. ‬When I opened the door I heard a loud shout “John WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT MY BATHROOM HUH‭!!” ‬I accidently entered my neighbour's house‭.

I apologised, then went to my home where my wife was waiting for me standing up the stairs with her dough stick slamming it up‭ and ‬down on her hand‭.

‬”JHON” she yelled “Do you know what time it is now‭?” ‬I looked down on my watch and said ‬In a cold tongue‭, “It is 2‭ ‬in the morning my dear‭.

‬She said, “Well then come up darling I want to have a word with you‭.” I went up, step by step till I reached her‭. ‬She said, “WERE YOU CHEATING ON ME‭.” ‬I said, "I would maybe" and I laughed thinking that she is joking around with me‭. ‬She replied, “I phoned mark and he said you are not with him‭. ‬So you are really cheating on me‭.

‬Then she waved her stick getting ready to hit me and then I tripped and fell on the ground from the first floor‭. ‬She jumped on me and started to kick me till the ambulance came‭. ‬When the medic showed he said, “What was happened‭?” ‬I only replied, “If you want to buy something for your wife buy her a jewellery‭.

4 comments:

  1. كل عام وانتم بخير

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Really it is funny story
    Nice post, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. good one Misho:D:D

    kol sana w enti 6aiba:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ali and Ameerah. Thank you for your comments =)

    Happy Eid. كل عام وانتم بألف خير و إلى الله أقرب

    ReplyDelete