Thursday 9 September 2010

My Own Way To Express Feelings


8655766181586935795.gif

Hi everyone,

What I want to say that I liked my blog and the idea of linking it to our study. So thank you Sam for giving us a chance to post our writings. It’s true that I don’t like to speak to answer or explain any questions, but I don’t mind doing anything instead of speaking. I would be worried if you ask us to do presentation >_< 

Any way, everybody has his\her own way to show his\her feelings. Although I'm not the type of people who can express their emotions and feelings by writing especially in English, I'm nearly satisfied about what I have done from the beginning until now.

For me, I can say that I have my way to show you how can I feel. My way is to draw my feelings! It will be clear for you if you see an example of my Drawings. So I searched on my laptop’s files to find at least one drawing and I’m lucky to find one. Say Masha'allah first lol.

8655766181586935795.gif

 رسم 55.jpg


You can see that I liked to draw Japanese Anime lol.
I think you can tell what I felt when I drew this picture. ^_^

~{ Happy Eid }~

8655766181586935795.gif

8 comments:

  1. what a great gift, nice one .... keep it up

    ماشاء الله

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a wonderful drawing Misho:)

    masha'allah:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW pretty awesome Misho
    I didn't know u r that talented
    I envy u as I don 't have a way to express my feelings amazingly like this :)
    Mashallah :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    "ya ma wra alsawahi dwahi" lol
    Mohammed, Ahmed, Ameerah and Ghadah Thank you, hope you like it ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. ماشاء الله تبارك الله "my eye is cold on you" as we say in Arabic lol.

    my sister draws Animes too but I'm the one who watch them..!

    nice work.. you should invest in this talent..

    ReplyDelete
  6. >> I know, I'm late :$
    but once I saw this amazing picture, I couldn’t stop myself from commenting on it hhhh
    ماشاء الله عليكي بس :(

    Actually I used to draw like you, but I stopped and I don’t know why? I think coz I’m stupid hhhhh.
    Mesho, try to improve this wonderful talent and Don’t u EVER stop and be stupid like me :(
    ربنا يسعدكي يابنتي ويكبركي ويخليكي لعين ترجيك

    ReplyDelete
  7. Expressing yourself is really important. You should always speak out, it will help you to stay calm and patient.

    ReplyDelete